Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update of the post "Thank You!!!"

Finally, I manage to get the "credits" video~~(Thank you to the person who gave me the video clips)



Well, actually I got the whole video presentation but I only upload the "credit" part because the whole video presentation was lengthy and dull because the video files are too big for me to upload as my internet connection is bad.

A little bit amendments I want to make la~~The "credits" part should be as follow and not as what I wrote in my previous entry:

Credits

We would like to thank


Risk management lecturer

Madam Maimum.


Puspakom officers


Branch Head (Alor Gajah)

Mr.Mohd Nazrul

Head of Technical Division

Mr Abdul Gahni

Our team members (self-thanking??)

Sok Yee

James Lim

Edmund Lim

Alvin Tay

Syahidah

Jia Ling

Hui Hui


And all our audiences






Especially

Ng Yong Qing

For asking question



These are the whole credits they made.

It was too fast that day, and normally I wouldn't care who are the people behind the videos. So, I made a little bit mistakes in my previous entry.

Here I make amendments to clarify about the credits.
  • They DID thank all the audience but I was special one to them.
  • They DID thank a lot of people and I was one of them.
What's more to say???

Erm....Thank you to them for making me so special.. (I think)

No comments: