Friday, May 2, 2008

Thank You !!!

Thank you - is a way to show your appreciation to someone for what he has done for you.

I googled the definition of thank you, and what I get is "a conversational expression of gratitude".

By the way, why am I looking for the definition of these words?

Because I received a special "thank you" this morning.

It was a video presentation and the audience were allowed to ask questions in Q&A sessions after that. Of course, "credits" would be given to those who ask questions by the lecturer.

After the lengthy video presentation by Group 1, Group 2 started their video presentation. They played the video until the end but they did not hit the "X" button on the top right corner of the video player (they paused the video la~~).... Something weird.... Normally, I will close that.

They opened the Q & A session to audience after that video, as usual, I asked. ( I wanna get marks also ma~~)They answered every questions from the floor until no more questions made. The lecturer then announced the Q & A ends and they continued to play the video.

It was the "credit" part of the video, to thank every one who helped them in completing this video.I was surprised!!
I was also in the credit list!!!
With my photo attached!!!


"Thank you to Mr. Ng Yong Qing for asking questions!!"




What can I say? (LOL maybe.....)

How nice they are to thank me~~ for asking questions in Q & A session~~

Btw, I got better pictures ya~~

How about putting this picture in the next time? (hehe)
















[Relax la..I didn't feel offended :) Thank you to who are concerning me~~ (should I make credit to you all??)]

2 comments:

StarGhazzer:太空人 said...

wah qing, how did they know you're going to ask questions? Did they add in the credits at the same time while they were answering your question?

Waterox said...

Nope, they prepared the credits before the presentation, waiting me to ask...

It's just like you put a trap where a deer might walk pass...

If I did not ask, they might just hit the "X" button...