Saturday, May 24, 2008

Busy May

It's been a long time since I last update my blog. I was kinda busy last few weeks because of my final exams. Exam schedule was very pack - I had 7 papers within 12 days!

Taking 7 subjects in this trimester is the craziest thing I have ever done. The assignments and the mid-term exams almost killed me because all these things had to be done within 14 weeks. I was really really insane to make such a decision. But, I did not regret on this decision I made, because, if everything goes smoothly( i.e. I didn't fail any subjects in this trimester), then I will be taking 4 subjects in the coming trimester~haha~~

Although the preparation of the final examinations was a bitter one, but I had some unique experience too. On the night before the "investment" paper, Sandy, KangJie, Isabelle and me went to McD at Ayer Keroh to study overnight. We studied until 6 o'clock in the next morning and the exam would be started on 9 o'clock. That is, we studied until 3 hours before the exam started without sleeping!!! Later when we came back from McD, we went for dim-sum for breakfast until 7 something. It was crazy but fun. The crazy part is, the paper itself was a calculation-based paper and I took the paper with a very blur mind (I was really sleepy ya~ ). The fun part is, we can refill the coffee for free in McD!!!! we learned from each other through discussions. Haha~



















[With Hui Yen, taken after the exam BBF 2154 - Investment]

Well, I wasn't studying for final exams for the whole month. I had some outdoor activities too.

On the 2nd of May, I went to Night Zoo with Sandy, Kang Jie and XiangRen.


















[Night zoo Melaka]

The trip to zoo was nice, as it was my first time to a night zoo. But, as for my opinion, I would NOT recommend you guys to go to the night zoo. It is better to do it during the day time. Why? Because the night zoo is dim. I would say most of the time I couldn't see the animals there. Some more, some parts are closed during the night time.


















[Sandy and XiangRen at Night zoo Melaka]

Later, we ended the trip at "Old Town" coffee shop with some "small talks" over there.

On the 4th of May, Isabelle's birthday.



































[ Isabelle - the birthday girl]

We went to Portuguese Settlement to have her birthday celebration. The place is famous for the seafood. People say the seafood there is very nice. But too bad, for me, I seldom take seafood and I couldn't tell how nice the seafood there is. I prefer "landfood" more...


















[Sandy withe her favorite crabs]


And one more, thanks to Sandy in helping me to handle the crabs so that I could taste it..haha~~


On the 15th of May, KangJie, birthday.


















[KangJie - the Birthday boy]

We went to Island Red Cafe in Dataran Phalawan to celebrate his birthday. To me, the food there is at average standard, and the variety was very few. Nothing much to choose form the menu.



















[at Island Red Cafe]

On the 22nd of May, all of us have finished our papers. We decided to relax a bit after a fortnight of torturing. Sam, CheeHoo, KangJie, Isabelle, Sandy and me went for a bowl game.

My result - very inconsistence. I got a "wash longkang"( 0 pin) in the first try and got a "strike" in the second try. What the (f) luck!!



















[my @#$%^ result]


Later after the game, we all went to Geographer's cafe for a drink.



















[All beer kaki except me]

No comments: