Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My convocation 2009 08 09

Finally, I am officially graduated from MMU!!!!!!!!!!!




























It's on 9th of August, 2009, the 1oth convocation of MMU was held in the main hall of MMU Cyberjaya campus.




















(Sandy, EuJin, HuiHui, JiaLing and ME)

The convocation was like a small reunion of all my coursamates, other than going up to the stage to receive the scroll from the pro-chancellor, the most exciting moment was to meet back most of my friends back in MMU.




















(Back: CheeHoo and KangJie / Front: Sandy and ME)

Three years in MMU, I've learned a lot of things, and also widen my network there...Thanks to all my lecturers and tutors; you have enlighten me in various ways...



















Mr. Ong Jeen Wei - My tutor

And also all my friends, coursemates, housemates, as well as whoever knows me; together we shared the pains and joys, quarreled and argued over some small tiny issues, sharing the good times together..all of these have become part of my good and sweet memories during the three-year time in Melaka. Thank you to your all~~