Thursday, August 28, 2008

RE: 'Isolation, Isolating, Isolated'

A friend of mine talk to me about 'Isolation' issue on me lately after seeing my personal message on MSN (I wrote 'Isolation, Isolating, Isolated' on my personal message). She told me that I have changed since the beginning of the trimester. According to her, everyone around me have noticed that.

She has strong points.
  1. I behave very weird starting this trimester.
  2. I am boycotting the entire group of people.
  3. I didn't join the entire group starting this trimester (dinner/ lunch/ outing).
  4. I look very fierce when I am not talking.
  5. I once didn't talk anything during a dinner with them.
  6. etc...( I have forgotten..sorry)
I have something to say over these issues:

1) When I don't feel like to talk, usually for the reasons below.
  • I am tired
  • I am in bad mood
  • I am out of the topic
2) I really do not know how I look like when I stop talking. Maybe you are right, but if one didn't offence me, I will not scold that person~ Unless that person has done something on me. Did I ever scold a person for no reason?

3) Whenever I am asked to go out (shopping/ makan/ trip/ etc), I will usually. I will reject some invitations mainly because :
  • I have other things to do. (i.e. assignment)
  • I have no Vitamin M.
  • The place that I am asked to go makes me feel uneasy.
  • The people that I am asked to go with makes me feel uneasy.
Ya, I am choosy. I choose who to go out with. Try to think that, if you were asked to go for a trip with 3 pairs of love-birds, what is your position then? (I don't wanna play gooseberry/be a big spot light)

Other than that, whenever I am asked to go out, I will. Did I ever reject any invitations from you guys?

For meal time, if no one asks me to go out, I will take it as "you have taken your meal" / "you don't want to have your meal now" / etc. So I go back home and have my dinner alone.

I am not actively to ask people for outing. I am very passive indeed. The reason? I have no transportation! It is weird right? Asking people to go here and there without transportation? So, I usually follow the driver's destination.

4) That particular time when I didn't speak anything during the dinner is because I was thinking of something else and I was in a bad mood. I kept it within my heart. I was not boycotting anyone. Whoever asked me questions, I answered.

Well, that's all I want to say about what you guys have noticed.

Do you have any more things that you have mentioned and you want to tell me? You can leave me your message in the 'comment' area. You are welcome~


6 comments:

PrinceSiglo said...

All you need is to ask. If you want to join others, you have to do that. I've been through the same situation as you. Talk to them is the best way. Let others know how you feel and you can understand others situation as well. I believe everything will be settle after that. After all, we are all friends :)

Waterox said...

tks man~i'll take ur advise

眼泪小丑 said...

d whole world is agains't u...whose problem?"she" is wrong?
try 2 understand wats d meaning of "giv n take"....
do u think it is so easy 2 get true frens in university?
things seldom come as wat v desired.....
there must b "something" behind it....
accept "her" words onot....it is up2 u....
all in all....u need 2 analyze it by urself....dat was just an advice....whether d situation will change onot...it is totally depends on u~~~

Waterox said...

i didnt accuse anyone is wrong here.

i know i was emo recently...

the reason of me being emo is tat i was emotionally hurt on the time back then...

i tot i am a good fren of somebody but tat person hurt me...wat to do?

maybe i was jus too sensitive..

btw, i'll take ur advise..tks

Anonymous said...

don't be so emo dude.. u have ur rite to be silent.. maybe they don't understand ur situation. tat's why they are curious of ur behaviour. behave like who u r, okay??

Waterox said...

oo...tq for reading my "complains" and i will take ur advise too.. :)

btw, how should i address u?

mr. anonymous or ms. anonymous?