Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pre -Lumut OBS

I will be going to Lumut (Perak) tomorrow~~for 10 days~~

It will be my 1st time joining this kind of event (OBS - Outward Bound School), well, I have prepared a lot of things, don't know whether I will be able to use them or not.. =.="

My feeling now, is a mixture of a lot of feelings... excited, fear, happy, unknown,....etc.

The good thing is, the costs of participating this OBS (RM 1,300-00 - damn expensive man!!) and the transportation are borne by FSTEP..haha, I don't have to pay them~~

But, I need to buy a lot of things too la, torchlight, track-bottoms, extra shirts, blah blah blah...really burn a hole on my wallet la... >.<

From tomorrow onwards, 10 consecutive days without my "小白" , no handphone, no movies, no internet... Well, I hope the camp will be a joy and meaningful one..haha (to compensate my loss of use of my P1)

I will try to update after I am back from Lumut~

2 comments:

jamesoon said...

hey, waiting for ur Lumut trip update ya...by the way, GONG XI FA CAI!

Scream-Out-Loudz previously known as The-Backstage-of-Windy said...

P1 tak guna one la..hahaha
by the way, what are you working as already?