Thursday, July 24, 2008

Anything / Whatever

“Anything” and “Whatever” are names of two drinks.

What are those?

According to the official website of the drinks :

“Anything” is carbonated and is made in six flavors: Cola, Cola with Lemon, Apple, Fizz Up, Cloudy Lemon and Root Beer.

“Whatever” is non-carbonated and is made in six flavors as iced tea: Ice Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, White Grape Tea, Apple Tea and Chrysanthemum Tea.

Recently, I saw them in Jaya Jusco. Out of curiosity, I bought them.



















Can you imaging that the mixture of all six teas tastes like? So, I tried “Whatever” first.

Guess what is the taste like?
Nothing but sweet Jasmine tea~~

Then I tried “Anything”.

The taste? I really can't tell. I feel like I am drinking Orange flavor soft drink!

WTF~~ I didn't taste anything listed out in the mixture of “Anything” but I DID taste out something else!!!

Is there any problem of my taste buds??

2 comments:

Chung said...

No, it's not a mix of ALL 6 flavors. It's random. Meaning you'll get one random taste (out of the 6 flavors).

Waterox said...

is it??